mherger wrote:
> > What file do I edit, and where is it found on Mac Osx? Couldnt find
> > /etc/default/logitechmediaserver using Finder...
>
> The second to last line in
> /Library/PreferencePanes/Squeezebox.prefPane/Contents/Resources/start-server.sh
>
> is where LMS is started. Add the --failsafe parameter there (and remove
>
> it again once you've gotten rid of ickStream).
>
> --
>
> Michael

Excuse my ignorance.

I opened the start-server.sh file
I added the --failsafe parameter to the end of the penultimate line...
so reads

        ./slimserver.pl --daemon $1 &> /dev/null & *--failsafe*

closed the file, and tried to reopen from System preferences -and it
didnt work. it just sticks on the LMS panel so you cant do anything.