cphan wrote:
> Done, here's the appended log.err
>
> Error [DIG] QTS!
> The options for [QLogitechMediaServer] :
> The LogitechMediaServer will be started with [/usr/sbin/chroot] !
> LogitechMediaServer starts with [-c 2 -n 3] ionice value!
> LogitechMediaServer starts with nice value [-10]!
> [Perl check] :
> version='5.24.4';
> archname='i686-linux-thread-multi-64int';
> LMS will be started with user [squeezeboxserver]!
> Gone clean up [Cache/template] before LogitechMediaServer is started!
> Clean up [Memory], after QLogitechMediaServer has been executed!
> [8.8.8] is used to find latest Release!
> Use [Logitech Media Server: Unix Tarball (i386, x86_64, i386 FreeBSD,
> ARM EABI, PowerPC)] to find latest Nightly updated!.
> Auto update official releases [enabled]!
> Nightly Releases Auto Update [enabled]!
> The installed LMS Release [7.9.2] Version [1561089896]!
> [The LogitechMediaServer used options on startup] :
> [--daemon --httpport 9001 --user squeezeboxserver --pidfile
> /share/CACHEDEV1_DATA/.qpkg/LogitechMediaServer/SlimServer/Cache/QLogitechMediaServer.pid
> --priority -10 --charset utf8 --q$
> Shairtunes2 is installed, but not running !
> Spotty is installed, but not running !
> No squeezeboxserver services running !
> [Network check in chroot] :
> qnapclub.eu     37.187.75.121
> 37.187.75.121
> md5sum: can't open '.config/.QLMS.default': No such file or directory
> md5sum: can't open '.config/.QLMS.func': No such file or directory
> md5sum: can't open 'QLogitechMediaServer.sh': No such file or directory
> md5sum: can't open 'QLogitechMediaServer_Changelog.txt': No such file or
> directory
> md5sum: can't open '.config/.QLMS.default': No such file or directory
> md5sum: can't open '.config/.QLMS.func': No such file or directory
> md5sum: can't open 'QLogitechMediaServer.sh': No such file or directory
> md5sum: can't open 'QLogitechMediaServer_Changelog.txt': No such file or
> directory
> md5sum: WARNING: 4 of 4 computed checksums did NOT match
>
> Error .config/.QLMS.default: FAILED
> .config/.QLMS.func: FAILED
> QLogitechMediaServer.sh: FAILED
> QLogitechMediaServer_Changelog.txt: FAILED
> The files are altered, or corrupted please uninstall, reboot the QNap
> and reinstall!
> Be sure to always download latest qpkg from the QNap Club Store !
>
> Error the file
> '/share/CACHEDEV1_DATA/.qpkg/LogitechMediaServer/SlimServer/Slim/Utils/OS/Custom.pm'
> is not owned by squeezeboxserver
>
> QLogitechMediaServer [2.09.01]Strange looks like a owners issue. I think I
> get a idea where the errors
lays. Gone need some time to be sure. Thanks for trying, helps a lot on
finding the issue. For now the best is to go back to 2.04.

Send from my mobile Phone

*
maintainer of QLogitechMediaServer, QOptware-NG and QAutoSub.

Qnap TS-453a, with LogitechMediaSever 7.9.2 Nightly  ( with spotty,
youtube, Radio Paradise a.m. )
Several raspberry with hifiberry amp+ and picoreplayer.
Love logitechmediaserver for it flexibel way, to play music from
different sources.*