afriend wrote:
> -Kind of- means that there's still a quirk in the menu creation part I
> need to work out. But that's only related to compilation albums showing
> up on the second menu level where they shouldn't.. So nothing serious.
> As for custom tags... I don't use custom tags (with my classical or jazz
> music) or custom scan.
> If you provide more details on what kind of libraries and menus (based
> on them) you want I could make an educated guess as to whether it's
> possible or not.

Right now, I have these menus in within my classical menu:

Albums: COMPOSER / ALBUM (doesn't limit the tracks to the chosen
composer if there's more than one on that disc.)
Genre: GENRE / COMPOSER / WORK / RECORDING
Artists: ARTIST / ALBUM
Composer: COMPOSER / WORK / RECORDING
Operas by Name: WORK / COMPOSER / RECORDING
Occasion: OCCASION / COMPOSER / WORK / RECORDING

In other words, I use WORK, RECORDING, and OCCASION as custom tags.
While I guess I could live without the OCCASION tag, the other two, WORK
and RECORDING, are a must. I never ever again want to navigate through
my collection without them. That's why I promote them to be natively
supported.

QLMS 7.9.2@2.04 x64 (digimaster) with perl 5.28 dedicated to me. :D /
QNAP 469L QTS 4.3.4