slartibartfast wrote:
> I just tried this to confirm my suspicions and around 10 seconds from
> the end of a track seems to be the magic number. More than that and
> playback continues otherwise it stops. I think crossfade settings will
> affect this as well but I have crossfade turned off.
>
> Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Hi, thanks for your reply Slartibartfast.

I have tried using both 'add to current' and 'play next' during the
currently playing track (from 2 mins left to 10s) and the results are
almost always the same- playback stops before the appended track.

It's been that way for 3 years or so and someone told me it was a
longstanding bug in LMS (which seems odd).

Crossfade is off.