Now that's really an odd case. I don't know what triggered this issue. Whether it's an update in Windows or Perl or a module in between (though we haven't updated any of the latter two recently). But turns out that some combinations of them would not return the root folder when opening "c:", but the "current folder" on that drive. Eg. imagine LMS is running from "c:\program files\squeezebox". If it now asked for files in "C:", it would get the list of files and folders in "c:\program files\squeezebox", rather than "c:\"!

The fact that drive d: would work is probably thanks to the fact that LMS hadn't changed folder on that drive or whatever.

I've been able to reproduce this on the build host, even running from the source. On my dev machine I didn't succeed. I even compared Perl module versions etc.

But anyway: I now added a line to add the slash in case only the drive letter was given. Let's see whether this is working for everybody. New builds should be available shortly.

--

Michael