carlmart wrote:
> But shouldn't I mention that that absolutely none of the cue files works
> in my whole album collection? It's impossible for all the cue files to
> be wrong.
Right and wrong are rather binary terms !

It does suggest that there might be some consistent issue that arises
with your installation of LMS, your Cue files, and your WAV files. It
may be something obvious but overlooked, or something else.

If it were me, I would be looking to make an example available for any
other willing users to try out on their installations. It may help
narrow the issue down, and allow more detailed examination. Perhaps you
could work up a modest sized 'failing' example.

I don't use WAV files, Windows, and not many Cue files. So perhaps be
guided by someone with more practical experience of your set up. I'd
give it a go if it would help.