bpa wrote:
> Agree - I think a troll would not bother with creating the logs with all
> the detail.  I think the OP is a new user who is using LMS or setup LMS
> in an unexpected way especially as early-on there was a bit of confusion
> of the roles of PCP and LMS.

Yes, I'm a new LMS user, and certainly not used to work with Linux and
its interface with LMS or Windows.

I think I provided some hints when I downloaded the file that was sent
for me to download, and I clearly specified that the cue file included
didn't work on my LMS setup. This might be quite similar.

Apparently my LMS installation and my PCP installation is having some
problems, particularly with cue files, and also opening large wav files
controlled by cue.

Wouldn't that hint what might be happening?