reinholdk wrote:
> I think it's a typo in the command line given by JohnB. At the end of
> the command the arguments for sox.exe are given as >
Code:
--------------------
--------------------

> I've no knowledge about sox but assume it should be >
Code:
--------------------
--------------------
> >  But somebody else should confirm.

First, I've reproduced carlmart output - so definitely same command
(with my files)  produces same error on my Win7 system.

The command looks right
"-t flac -"   means  input ("-") is from stdin and is of type (-t)
"flac"
The second "-t flac" referr that Flac shoudl be used for output.

The template of the command is from convert.conf  and AFAICT is OK and
same for Linux & Windows.

Code:

        [flac] -cs --totally-silent --compression-level-0 $START$ $END$ --
$FILE$ | [sox] -q -t flac - -t flac -C 0 $RESAMPLE$ -

I am wondering whether it is a line length issues -