kidstypike wrote:
> Required sizes vary depending on which device the are to be used on, and
> are in the plugin settings, but will include here.
>
> WALLPAPER FILES SHOULD BE 240X320 (CONTROLLER), 320X240 (SQUEEZEBOX
> RADIO) OR 480X272 (SQUEEZEBOX TOUCH) PIXEL .JPEG, .JPG, .PNG OR .BMP
> FILES.
>
> The pictures I attached in my post above used the "Touch" sizes
> (480x272) on Squeezeplayer.

So do I need 3 sizes to cover the range?

LMS server: Pi Zero

Amp: Denon PMA-50

Players/Speakers:  Touch, Logitech Radios, Sonos Play 1s & Beam,
Libratone Zipp, GGMM E2 & E3, Yamaha WXAD-010, Loewe Airspeaker, Google
Home Mini, Pioneer WX-SMA1, Roberts S1, O2 Joggler, Cisco Joggler

Brexit =  ∞ stupidity