I think this was the result of trying "Squeezebox for Kodi" which I have
discontinued use of. I have two instances of the same player in my LMS
web interface. At one point while playing music on one player it
apparently switched players and the music abrubtly stopped until I
switched the player back again. I tried deleting the extra player in
MySqueezebox.com where it also appeared. how do I get rid of it
permanently?

|Filename: Selection_006.jpg                                        |
|Download: http://forums.slimdevices.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=28287|

- Version: 7.9.2 - 1562753347 @ Wed Jul 10 12:46:39 CEST 2019
- Operating system: Debian - EN - utf8
- Perl Version: 5.26.1 - x86_64-linux-gnu-thread-multi
- IO::Socket::SSL: 2.060
- Database Version: DBD::SQLite 1.58 (sqlite 3.22.0)

One SB Touch connected by Ethernet - Denon AVR
-1912 Receiver, Paradigm 4.1 speakers
SB Classic connected by Ethernet to FX Audio D802C amp and Sinclair
bookshelf speakers
Two SB Radios wireless