FlaParrotHead wrote:
> Upgrade question.
>
> I currently have the following installed and running well .. overall (on
> a TVS-471).
>

> Logitech Media Server Version: 7.9.2 - 1570959002 @ Sun Oct 13 11:52:42
> CEST 2019
> Hostname: #########
> Server IP Address: 192.168.42.193
> Server HTTP Port Number: 9001
> Operating system: QLMS 2.X (QNAP TurboStation) - EN - utf8
> Platform Architecture: x86_64-linux
> Perl Version: 5.28.2 - x86_64-linux-thread-multi
> Audio::Scan: 1.02
> IO::Socket::SSL: 2.060
> Database Version: DBD::SQLite 1.58 (sqlite 3.22.0)
> Total Players Recognized: 3
>
> Should my install auto-upgrade when new code is available?  Should I be
> able to upgrade to the current code without losing settings, apps,
> extras, favorites, etc?
>
> Is there a reason to upgrade and stay current?
>
> Thanks for any guidance.
>

> Sent from my iPad using TapatalkUpgrade for LMS depends on what you want.
> Some a upgraded is need, for
Bugfixes or fixes for plugins like spotty.
But if everything is work, not always needed.

If you don't want it to do the automatic upgrades. Change the settings
in .QLMS.conf file.

Send from my mobile Phone

*
maintainer of QLogitechMediaServer, QOptware-NG and QAutoSub.

Qnap TS-453a, with LogitechMediaSever 7.9.2 Nightly  ( with spotty,
youtube, Radio Paradise a.m. )
Several raspberry with hifiberry amp+ and picoreplayer.
Love logitechmediaserver for it flexibel way, to play music from
different sources.*