cowpenalty wrote:
> Hi all, had problems with this plugin?
>
> I've tried uninstalling/reinstalling and rebooting the LMS. No luck.
>
> I'm currently trying the PowerSave Plugin as a workaround to make sure I
> don't leave the displays on by accident.
>
> Thanks!

Every so often (maybe once a year) I have something like this happen. I
recall that I solve it by simply pressing the DISPLAY button (or is it
called BRIGHTNESS? I'm not at home) on the transporter itself, which
cycles through different brightness options.  And then things start
working properly again.

*Home:* VBA 4TB (2.5)>LMS 7.9.2>Transporter, Touch, Boom, Radio (all
ethernet)
*Cottage:* VBA 3TB (2.4)>LMS 7.9.1>Touch>Benchmark DAC I, Boom, Radio
w/Battery (ethernet, Radio WIFI)
*Office:* Win10(64)>LMS 7.9.2>Squeezelite
*The Wild (no internet): *PiCorePlayer 4.0 on rPi 3B+, hifiberry
Dac+Pro, 4TB USB (LMS & Squeezelite)
*Controllers:* iPhone6 & iPadAir2 (iPeng), CONTROLLER, or SqueezePlay
7.8 on Win10(64) laptop
*Files:* ripping: dbpa > FLAC; post-rip: mp3tag, PerfectTunes;
Streaming: Spotify