bpa wrote:
> When LMS is stopped there should only be cache.db  -IIRC wal is for
> process locking and shm is shared memory maybe for performance.  I'd
> delete all three.  I delete cache.db everytime I start LMS as I do
> testing with internet streams and caching plays havok with trying to get
> reproducible results.  Deleting cache everytime may cause a performance
> hit for people who play a lot of local files.
>
> DNS records show there is an ok  internet connection.  I/F stats look
> clean no errors so no timeout expected due to network connections
> issues.
> The problem seems to be limited to mysqueezebox.com.
> Port 443 is SSL stuff.  Is  your OpenSSL up to date ?  I have Ubuntu
> 18.04.3 LTS and OpenSSL should be at 1.1.1-1ubuntu2.1 (about Dec 2018) .
>
> I've seen SSL issues with old versions causing network delays /
> timeouts.
>
> I'll try to find a https MP3 to try to play - it may help test SSL
> separate from mysqueezebox.com

Thanks bpa and thanks also to kidstypike.

I'll delete the cache this evening. One thing I forgot to mention is
that I'm ripping my entire CD collection at present, so lots of local
files are being moved on the filesystem, could be corrupting gthe cache
with loads of invalid paths.  Just a thought.

Anyway, will see if that helps and also check OpenSSL.

BR.

--Marius--