jayce996 wrote:
> it's based on ubuntu, i just did an apt update/upgrade, which may have
> strengthen the system by itself. i'll try to see how to deactivate the
> firewall on linux, keep you posted this evening

If you havent explicitly allowed ports for LMS then I would not expect
you to be able to "see" LMS at all from any other machine on the
network
Most linux OS's firewalls will only allow port 22 (SSH) by defualt
This leads me to surmise that your firewall is not enabled anyway

Jeff

*Players:* SliMP3,Squeezebox3 x3,Receiver,SqueezeLite-X,PiCorePlayer x3
*Server:* LMS Version:  Latest Nightly on Centos 8.0 VM on ESXi 6.5.0U3
on Dell T320
*Plugins:*
AutoRescan/BBCiPlayer/PowerSave/PowerSwitchIII/Squeezecloud/Spotty/Player
Groups
*Remotes:* iPeng9/Orangesqueeze/PC/Jivelite/SqueezeLite-X
*Music:* 522GB,1.5K albums with 25K songs by 5K artists mostly FLACs

*Want a webapp ?* See
http://forums.slimdevices.com/showthread.php?104305-Webapp-for-LMS