Hi Guys,

I've just received my Allo USBbridge and installed the latest version of
Picoreplayer on it.  I can see the player in LMS and music is playing,
but no sound is coming out of the system??

I have the audio output in squeezbox setting set to 'usb audio' is that
correct?  I'm assuming I only need to connect power to the 5v in and not
the clean power?  as I don't yet have the digitone signiture card
installed?

I have USB cable connected to a NAD D 3020 which obviously has a builtin
DAC.  So I cannot understand why no sound is coming out?

Any suggestions would be much appreciated?