results, please visit http://forums.slimdevices.com/showthread.php?t=111405
Question: What music service should be tightly integrated with My Music
first?

- Deezer
- Napster
- Qobuz
- Tidal
- Other
- I don't care about online services

> >> Please define "main account"...
> >
> > I knew you’d say that!
> >
> > Mine :) not theirs!
>
> And that would have been my response too :D.
>
> I think I'll look into automatically creating library views per user.

As this music service integration will be for an 8.0 release, what about
going 1 step further and adding user support throughout LMS? The main
music service account would be linked to the user, the list of browse
modes could be per-user (instead of per device), the list of favourites
could also be per-user. Control points (e.g. iPeng, Material,
SqueezeCtrl) could then specify the user ID with each query, etc.