mherger wrote:
> > I don't know Hugh Pyle's reasoning when he developed it but for
> Windows
> > - Inguz is manually installed in:
>
> Did you take over maintenance of the plugin? Would it be possible/worth
>
> to include it in the plugin repository?
>
> --
>
> Michael

That's a tricky question.

I am not a programmer and, by default, I am kind of looking after the
plugin in lieu of someone more experienced.

Hugh Pyle seems to have withdrawn from the project many years ago and
since then various updates were required. These were done by bobertuk
and myself. Also, with the help of bobertuk, I consolidated the
resources and documentation (some from the Wayback Machine), updated
them where necessary, updated the installation files for Windows and
Ubuntu, tested them and put the lot into accessible dropbox folders.

(I suppose would do some crash learning of Perl, HTLM5, C# at some time
in the future!)

Allo Digione Signature (+LiFePo Batteries), Touch, Metrum Jade, Bryston
B4 SST2, PMC OB1i speakers, HP Proliant Microserver/Ubuntu, PC/Windows
7, iPad 4, iPeng, Squeezepad.