A few days ago I did an update to 7.9.2 and activated Spotty as I got a
Spotify subscription. I also updated the software on the SBT itself.

Since then, I get the occasional (perhaps one in 10) tracks that won't
play past around 30 seconds and the SBT goes on to the next track.

My music library is a mixture of ALAC and FLAC, all at 44.1/16.  If I
play that track again, it still stops at the same point each time.

This has so far only happened with my own music, not Spotify, but I
haven't used that enough to know if Spotify also has the problem.

Any ideas?

Thanks

S.