jasell wrote:
> How can I downgrade to 7.9.2?
> QLMS upgrade me to 8.0.0 “without asking” on the upgrade.
>
> I believe it’s custom clock helper that is not 8.0.0 compatible.
>

> Sent from my iPad using TapatalkYes you can, change #NOMAJOR=0 to NOMAJOR=1
> in the .QLMS.conf. Now
restart QLogitechMediaServer and it will downgraded to 7.9.3 nightly.

Send from my mobile Phone

*
maintainer of QLogitechMediaServer, QOptware-NG and QAutoSub.

Qnap TS-453a, with LogitechMediaSever 8.0.0 Nightly  ( with spotty,
youtube, Radio Paradise a.m. )
Several raspberry with hifiberry amp+ and picoreplayer.
Love logitechmediaserver for it flexibel way, to play music from
different sources.

'Thanks for the DONATIONS' (https://paypal.me/pools/c/8iYTFsTibV)*