If you have a close look in the forum, you could find the answere.
And regarding youre trouble, a bit more info would help a lot !

For example which QNap model are we talking about, which QTS version is
installed.
What are you using for LMS, and are there error mesages ?

johan d wrote:
> Dear, my squeezeboxes or webrowser can not connect to my LMS on my ARM
> QNAP nas, since the software is replaced by QLOGITECHMEDIASERVER. Any
> workarouds?
> Where can I download the latest QPKG that still works?
>
> Many, many Thanks

*
maintainer of QLogitechMediaServer, QOptware-NG and QAutoSub.

Qnap TS-453a, with LogitechMediaSever 8.0.0 Nightly  ( with spotty,
youtube, Radio Paradise a.m. )
Several raspberry with hifiberry amp+ and picoreplayer.
Love logitechmediaserver for it flexibel way, to play music from
different sources.

'Thanks for the DONATIONS' (https://paypal.me/pools/c/8iYTFsTibV)*