Shozzer wrote:
> Hi, I am enjoying using the Random Album library view which enables me
> to see albums I have not listened to in a while. Is it possible to
> refine the choice by genre or does it just work with the entire library?
>
> Thanks.
>
> Steve

You could make "Library Views" for the genre(s) you wish to pick from a
random album list. Tell LMS to use say "Country music" library, and
"Random Albums" will only show albums from that library.

29862

|Filename: rand01.jpg                                               |
|Download: http://forums.slimdevices.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=29862|

*Server - LMS 8.0.0 *Pi4B 4GB/Flirc case/pCP 6.0.0 18K library,
playlists & LMS cache on SSD (ntfs)
*Study -* Pi3B+/pCP 5.0.0/pi screen/HiFiBerry DAC+/jivelite,
*Lounge* - Pi2/pCP 5.0.0 > HiFiBerry DIGI+ > AudioEngine DAC1 > AVI DM5
*Dining Room* - Squeezebox Boom
*Garage* - Squeezebox Touch > Edifier R980T

*Spares* - 1xTouch, 1xSB3, 1xRadio, 7xRPi