Bobfl wrote:
> My poor SB Radio has had its day. I do have a Receiver and that is going
> strong. I am looking at buying a radio that has UNpN protocol. Now I am
> a little out of depth with this. I was playing with Plex and I used a
> VLC media player. Much to my surprise, the LMS was visible and I
> actually played a track. This got me thinking that LMS would be visible
> on the new device. Ideally, one server would be best especially as I
> know my way around. Looking on the forum someone back in 2008 wrote a
> bridge for LMS to UNpN but little on that thread. I prefer to have some
> confidence before spending money.
>
> Thanks for your help
> Bob....

The bridge is pretty active (I'm the dev). Here is the main thread
https://forums.slimdevices.com/showthread.php?103728-Announce-UPnPBridge-integrate-UPnP-DLNA-players-with-LMS-(squeeze2upnp).
Now, UPnP is way more touchy than other systems. If you are ok with
AirPlay audio specs, then use my AirPlay bridge, it will give you sync

AppleTV 4, Airport Express, GGMM E5