Hello,

Having trouble moving my music library from my iMac running Catalina
10.15.4 to an external USB drive, and getting my Touch to play. To be
safe I copied the entire Music folder from my User folder, even things I
knew LMS wouldn't need. Apple Music app recognizes the library without a
hitch. I cannot seem to get LMS to accept the new location, scan the
folder, and play to my Squeezebox Touch. I have deleted the previous
library location in the LMS Preference Pane, selected the new location,
and nothing. It saves, but will not play from the new library location.
I've run the cleanup sequence, and cannot get things to work. As soon as
I select the previous library location (standard Home Folder location)
all is right again - the folder is scanned and everything works.

Is there a procedure to follow when moving the library location that I
am missing? BTW, running LMS 7.9.2, latest update AFAIK, although it has
been a while since it updated automatically.

Thanks for any help,