hello,

I tried to upgrade LMS from 7.9.2 to 8.0 on a zyxel NAS 542.(arm7vl)
with the ffp package (then the entware package)
I did the install of 7.9.2 a long time ago.
Now when I try to launch slimserver.pl (8.0) I get :

Code:
--------------------
    The following modules failed to load: XML::Parser::Expat JSON::XS
Digest::SHA1 YAML::XS Sub::Name

--------------------

I tried to install the perl modules from the
slimserver-vendor-public-8.0/CPAN the missing module
I tried also to install the module with cpanminus

I tried the perl version 5.14 that served to install the lms 7.9.2 but
the buildme.sh fail on test of  libpng, so I did one by one but no
sucess
so I installed the perl 5.28 from Entware . I don't have more success

any idea why this modules fail to load ?

- Squeezebox Duet + DAC : Advance Acoustic mdx-600 + turntable : Thorens
TD190-2 + CD player : Marantz CD5004 + K7 player : Toshiba +ampli :
Marantz PM7001 +  speaker : Magnat Quantum 1005.
- Raspberry 2 + Ampli-dac : Alientek D8 + speaker : Magnat Quantum
Edelstein
- Daphile on Acer_Aspire_One + Ampli-dac : Advance Acoustic A60 +
Speaker : Elipson Studio Pro