Do people install LMS on their NAS's under a unique User ID, or use a
standard user/admin user ID?

Whilst I work out a possible permission issue with my playlists on me
LMS installation on my Synology NAS I'm interested in suggested
approaches.

Previously I've just installed LMS after I logged in as "admin".  But
Synology security recommendations is to disable the well-known "admin"
user id and create a unique administrator ID.

There is also some discussions about using different user IDs for
running 'service' type applications that are always running in the
background - with the 'benefit' to control/lock-down what the processes
can do.
The discussions I've seen have been more focused around when running
things inside Docker containers on the NAS.

Any suggestions/recommendations or benefits either way?

Cheers.