bpa wrote:
> That's an interesting clue as this m3u change has been there since 2.5
> and I am pretty sure I tested rescan but it would have been in 7.9.*

I’m not exactly sure when I noticed the issue but I would guess around
Feb/March?

What’s annoying is that I’ve spent days trying to work out what the
cause was but the only plugin I uninstalled/ reinstalled which I thought
could be responsible was Playlist Manager, and that had no effect!

I’ve also been using the Online Music Integration plugin with 8.0.0 and
all the Spotify and Tidal playlists are populated. It’s only the local
playlists that show as empty.