Tony T wrote:
> Needed to reset mysqueezebox.com password, and although it says an email
> was sent, I'm not receiving it.
> Tried a few times, and checked "junk", no luck
>
> Help!

Hi Tony

Having just tried, mysqueezebox.com will only send a password reset
email to a valid registered address (ie, I didn't get a message saying
an email had been sent when I entered a nonsense email address), which
suggests that it's going -somewhere- at "your" end.

That obviously doesn't help you, and I realise you've checked your
junk/spam folder, but I'm not sure what else to suggest, sorry.

*Tech*:  Duet x 3, via various hi-fi. LMS on Raspbian 9 (stretch) on a
Pi3B+.
*Music*: Diverse, from Albinoni to Zappa.