themetman wrote:
> Paul you are a Genius!!
> Locking the Alsa Sample Rate to 16 on the Player has done the trick.
>
> I am doing this to get rid of my Sonos Kit. I am Fed Up with Sonos
> making perfectly good equipment redundant. They have done it once too
> often, So Good Bye Sonos, Hello Raspberry Pi and HiFiBerry!
>
> To explain my system for anyone else out there having problems.:
> Fancy Dell Server running CentOS 7 with a few Xen Guests has LMS running
> to serve my ripped CD & LP Collection.
> Kitchen - Pi4 with HiFiBerry DAC+ ADC Plus to send TV Sound to other
> rooms in the house. Also running LMS so alternative sound can be played
> in different rooms..
> Cottage - Pi4 with HiFiBerry with Amp2 and piCorePlayer to play from any
> of the LMS Servers
> Bedroom - Pi4 with HiFiBerry with Amp2 and piCorePlayer to play from any
> of the LMS Servers
>
> Pretty simple really, and no WiFi, I am hard wiring into TP-Link
> PowerLine round the house.
> Regards, and thank you for your patience
> (:{)}}

That looks good. Glad to hear it is working now.
I note you have 2 LMS servers running - just be aware that you may find
that players jump from one to another when you perform reboots of one or
other LMS. Not a big issue but can catch people out.

VB2.4[/B] STORAGE *QNAP TS419P (NFS)
[B]Living Room* - Joggler & SB3 -> Onkyo TS606 -> Celestion F20s
*Office* - Pi3+Sreen -> Sony TAFE320 -> Celestion F10s / Pi2+DAC & SB3
-> Onkyo CRN755 -> Wharfedale Modus Cubes
*Dining Room* -> SB Boom
*Kitchen* -> UE Radio (upgraded to SB Radio)
*Bedroom (Bedside)* - Pi2+DAC ->ToppingTP21 ->AKG Headphones
*Bedroom (TV)* - SB Touch ->Sherwood AVR ->Mordaunt Short M10s
Everything controlled by iPeng