mherger wrote:
> > It sounds silly, but I cannot find this setting anywhere in the web ui
> .
> > I cannot find random play, only random mix. And there is “Add new
> > tracks...” is activated. So when I play a random mix, new tracks
> are
> > added. But when I play my presets which are also random, no new track
> > are added.
>
> Your example didn't show it, but your randomplay URLs don't have the
> "dontContinue" parameter in them? Are you sure DSTM is adding tracks and
>
> not RandomPlay itself?
>
> --
>
> Michael
I added dontContinue=0, and now it does add a random mix item at the end
of the playlist after 10 songs. This item starts a new random mix of the
included genres. As soon as this new playlist starts, after every song a
new song gets added to the playlist.
Thanks a lot!

The Earth Has Music For Those Who Listen