diode84 wrote:
> I have stopped using Radiotime altogether as it does not work on
> anything, PcP or Daphile.
> If I want to play a station with logo I search with Radionet and play
Pity as clearly there is something odd with your setup as others do have
have problems with Radiotime. This issue may manifest itself in other
ways with other plugins.  It is usually a good thing to determine and
eliminate issues.

> Is there any way round a time expiry as Radionet is really good.

What specific time expiry issues are you talking about ? How did you
diagnose it ?
What URL are you trying to play ?

Your unplayable URL is most likely a format  or possible geo locked
issue as it is most common cause or possibly the Radiotime issue in
another guise.