mherger wrote:
> >      Building full text index   (7 of 7)   Complete  08:20:15
>
> See? It's not broken :-)

lol!

mherger wrote:

> Would you mind sharing your library.db with me?

Mine's a bit over 700MB so not so sure about that.

mherger wrote:

> Are you using iTunes integration? How many playlists? How large are the
>
> longer among them?

No iTunes, running on an odroid ubuntu where playlists and music are on
NAS storage.

Largest playlist file is 583K -- i'm sure some of the lists are pointing
to files that may no longer exist.  As far as length, some playlists
over 8 hours or so if you are talking about length.  I have 130 playlsts
right now, but nothing changed since maybe 3 months ago as far as new
playlists.

I did notice a had a video file in my playlist folder, not sure if that
has anything to do with it, I removed it from there and rerunning a scan
now..seems to be stuck there still anyway.