bpa wrote:
> Metadata is fetched separately form a different site from audio.  IIRC
> LMS will remember the radiotime URL which has the associated metadata
> but metadata provision is separate from playing audio.
>
> When testing stick to trying to play the URL
> https://radio.streemlion.com:2295/stream
>
> Do not use Tune-in plugin or menus as it seems to be confusing the
> issue.
>
> If you can stop LMS and delete the LMS cache (cache.db) - that should
> remove all LMS cached data.  Then after LMS is restarted, only test by
> playing the strremlion URL.

So I cleared out the cache to no effect. I have also rebuilt my PCP
player\server, but I see the same issue.

"Interestingly" I see the same issue (no audio) from the following audio
stream URLs (which work fine in my browser):

Atlantic 252 Classics - https://radio.streemlion.com:2295/stream
Non-Stop 90s - https://stream.btsstream.com:8042/nonstop90s

But this audio stream URL works fine in LMS:

Generations X - https://streaming.live365.com/a68269