Hawkeyenl wrote:
> I'm running the latest LMS 8.0 on my Synology NAS, which is running just
> fine. One thing I found though is that when the default port for this
> package seems to be 9002, instead of the LMS default 9000. I can change
> it via the browser to 9000 manually, but every time I restart or update
> LMS it is reset to 9002. Does anybody have any ideas on how I can get it
> to persist properly?

LMS will try the port that is set up in its preferences unless it is
refused (e.g. port already in use).

So this implies that something else is using port 9000 when LMS is
starting up. It seems Port 9000 & 9001 were used by Synology for
"Surveillance Station" so they may be somehow "reserved" at startup