Richard24 wrote:
> Thank you for that . I typed in the IP address of my LMS and on the
> touch it said: "Update Software, Music (name of my library) needs to be
> updated to a newer version of the Logitech Media Server. Please visit
> mysqueezebox.com/downloads to download the latest version."

I think there is (was?) a bug in LMS 8.x similar to the Radio 'version
bug'. See
https://forums.slimdevices.com/showthread.php?113348-Touch-requesting-LMS-update&p=997366&viewfull=1#post997366

The latest build of LMS 8.0.1 from today is supposed to fix that (8.0.1
- 1606889944 @ Wed Dec 2 07:52:04 CET 2020).

2 Touch, 2 Picoreplayer  v6.1.0 on RaspBerry 3B
LMS 8.0.0 on Ubuntu 20.04.1 on Intel Core2 Duo E4500 @ 2.20GHz, 2GB. All
wired
Main audio system: Magnepan 3.6, amp "Gdis 400", DAC & pre: NAD M51,
streamers: SB Touch // NAD M50