> My LMS 8.0 have worked fine since I installed it, controlling an old
> duet receiver.

> But today it playback suddenly stopped and LMS says "No player".

> What happened here?

Ok.  I've no idea what happened, but now it's working again after a hard
reboot (yanked power and plugget it back in) of SBR.

Here's what I did:
 1. I checked the DHCP server log and found that it last got a lease 16:20 today
 2. I tried pinging the IP number it got a lease for, and got "Destination Host
Unreachable"
 3. I looked at the SBR and the front LED was shining stead white (which is
"connected" according to this:
https://wiki.slimdevices.com/index.php/SBR_front_button_and_LED.html)
 4. So I yanked the power of the SBR and plugget it back in
 5. The LED cycled through red-white-green-white
 6. The DHCP server showed that Squeezebox had gotten a fresh lease
 7. I tried pinging the squeezebox and that worked fine
 8. The SBR showed up in LMS

So somehow the SBR went offline with the front LED still shining white.

(I can't remember that happening before in all of the years I've owned
the SBR... probably not a good sign...?)