Hi Folks. I'm not sure whether this glitch is related to the latest
version of LMS or whether it's been a glitch for a while?

I've added a new Sky Q mini box to one of our bedrooms. Just like the
other mini boxes already installed, I can use the Bridge plugin to pipe
music through the TV. So far, so normal! [emoji106]

Here's the glitch: the SkyQ mini box gets assigned a default name
(sky1141 in my case) and in the past, I could simply rename this via the
LMS interface under settings to something more 'friendly'. However,
although I can rename and the 'apply' the change - it doesn't survive an
LMS or a Windows 10 reboot - and returns to the default name.

As an experiment, I tried to rename one of my EXISTING Q mini boxes (one
that I've had for ages) and that doesn't survive a reboot either - so
it's *not* the box.

Any suggestions welcomed?

Cheers!

Sent from my SM-N976B using Tapatalk