Everything has been working fine on LMS, with artwork displaying
properly.  I edited some tags earlier tonight and did a total rescan,
and now only a few of my albums, mostly early in the listings are
showing artwork.  I tried restarting the computer (iMac), and that
caused the artwork for the song that had been playing when I initiated
the restart to appear, but no others.  I have tried rescans of new and
changed files and a total rescan, but the artwork does not show up with
the albums.  All of my artwork is stored within album files, titled
"cover.jpg." This has not been a problem, but some setting must have
changed that is causing this issue.  Any suggestions?

Regards,
Jim