OK, I seem to have gotten everything working again! I factory reset one
of my Radios to find out what the default setting for the "preset:"
value was supposed to look like in server.prefs

I then took the default value and manually copied and pasted it to each
of my other 3 Radios by editing server.prefs with a text editor.

My Radio presets once again function independently from one another, and
they can be changed using the GUI from the PresetsEditor plugin or
manually by holding the preset buttons on the players.

Thank you to everyone who helped me troubleshoot this problem!
Especially to slartibartfast for pointing me to where the presets were
stored in server.prefs