I’m just getting this issue too. 2 x NAS.  Production was on 2.21.
Backup is on 2.20.  Unable to connect to Qnapclub repository to download
- it was indicating update available, but would not download.  Noticed
backup was https and the prod just a simple www url.  Added new
repository using same url as production NAS and now cannot see any apps.
In the end I simply downloaded and installed manually.
Additionally, on both, the LMS icon displays for a few seconds on the
App Centre, and then disappears (this has been the case for a long time)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk