Hopefully, someone can identify the problem.

Because of the limited app selection at MySqueezebox.com, I set up LMS
running on a Mac laptop. This has worked great until this past week.

I have the TIDAL 2.0 plug-in installed in LMS, but when I try to
connect, I get this message "Couldn't resolve IP address for:
www.mysqueezebox.com" I also noticed that TIDAL did a version update in
March 2021. I wondering if the plug-in is now out of date?

I'm unsure how to troubleshoot this problem. Has anyone experienced
similar and resolved the problem?

*Music Sources*: TIDAL & Spotify > *LMS 8.1.2* > Three SBTs controlled
using iPeng 9.7.4 app on iOS devices.
*Great Room*: SB Touch(1) > AudioQuest TOS > PS    Audio  DL3 DAC >
Audio Envy 10' cables > 200w powered Martin   Logan (ML) Purity speakers
*Library:* SB Touch(2) > Wyred mINT >   ML Motion 4 & AudioEngine 5.
*Garage:* SB Touch(3) > CullenCoax > Dayton Audio amp > Cullen Cables >
ML Motion 12
*Carry Anywhere: *TIDAL > iPhone > Bose Mini BT speaker.