MichaelPr wrote:
> I just tried to re-use my old radio.de account. Installing radio.de from
> Radio Networks works so far. But starting radio.de returns "404 Not
> Found". I did not find any related debug notes in the log - but I guess
> the API of radio.de changed and it's not synchronized with LMS/mySB.
> radio.de so far is working on other systems. Anything I can do - or did
> I something wrong?

I'm not sure what support LMS used to have for Radio.de but I think it
has been gone for a long time.

I developed a Radio.net plugin - available for LMS under Plugins/3rd
Party plugin. IT access the Radio .net family of sites (e.g. radio.net,
radio.de, radio.it, br.radio.net ... )

The plugin just provides a directory for radio stations to find a
playable URL - it is not a player - LMS does the playing.
It does not use Radio.net accounts or remember anything.

The plugin has a setting which is used to choose a country preference
(e.g. radio.de). Setting change only take effect after plugin is
accessed through top level menu.