I didn't know where to post this- I'm having issues with *some* but not
all of my players dropping off LMS on a semi-regular basis. Sometimes
it's a Radio or Controller, they show a BLUE wifi icon. Sometimes It's
my recievers that show a DIM WHITE icon.

At first I thought it might be signal but I have a fairly decent
wireless router- and something I noticed, they appear online to my
router, they have a DHCP lease, and they respond to PINGS, but LMS
doesn't pick them up until I reboot them.

Any ideas where to look?

According to LMS they're all in the 95-100% signal range (when they're
there).

1 Touch
4 Receivers
3 Controllers