phred wrote:
> Once I get the APE eliminated, I'll do another full clear and rescan
> scan and post the results. Should be by the weekend if not before.
It seems there were only a couple of hundred tracks that had APE tags
(along side ID3v2) and I deleted all the APEs. I then scanned "clear and
rescan library" and now the results match. But surely the removal of APE
tags from a couple of hundred tracks couldn't account for the huge
discrepancy in excess of 20,000 files. But I'm not going to lose any
sleep over this. I got a match and I'm happy.

'[image: http://i.imgur.com/CEWaGq9l.jpg]'
(https://i.imgur.com/CEWaGq9.jpg)

'[image: http://i.imgur.com/ntRZ4AXl.jpg]'
(https://i.imgur.com/ntRZ4AX.jpg)