DanSmedra wrote:
> My LMS Plugins tab is showing this error at the top.
>
> Bad repository
> https://github.com/LMS-Community/lms-plugiin-repository/raw/master/extensions.xml
> - Couldn't resolve IP address for: github.com
>
> WHAT'S GOING ON HERE?
> My TIDAL account (2.0 plugin) wasn't working in LMS, so I unchecked it
> thinking I could reinstall. But it didn't drop down to the Inactive or
> Third Party plugins category.
>
> Where's TIDAL?  What's the appropriate repository address URL?

Michael will be able to better respond but there is an attack ongoing
currently  against some github features.

Now your link is funny as there are 2 'ii' in "plugiin" - typo?

LMS 8.1.x on Odroid-C4 - *SqueezeAMP!*, 5xRadio, 5xBoom, 2xDuet,
1xTouch, 1xSB3. Sonos PLAY:3, PLAY:5, Marantz NR1603, Foobar2000,
ShairPortW, 2xChromecast Audio, Chromecast v1 and v2, Squeezelite on Pi,
Yamaha WX-010, AppleTV 4, Airport Express, GGMM E5, RivaArena 1 & 3