d6jg wrote:
> If you are using music on a NAS via a mounted drive the NAS must be
> fully up and accessible before you start the Pi.
> If the box is unchecked you probably didn’t do a config backup inside
> pCP. This writes the settings to the SD card so that they will be
> available after reboot.

Thanks, I started the Pi first. So that explains one part of the
problem; I won't make that mistake again.
But now I have a bigger problem, because after checking the box and
restarting the Pi, I can't reach the Pi anymore over the network. The
router sees it, but when trying to open PcP on its address, it says the
server (i.e. PcP) isn't responding. Unplugging and restarting the Pi
didn't change anything. So I guess all I can do is start all over again
with a fresh install of PcP. Unless someone knows what else can be
done.

Peter