Hi Sorry for the delay in response been away.

Did try a delete of cache and preferences from the GUI. It did allow me
to start the LMS and play from it but it would not let me set up
material skin for some reason. Anyway as discussed the default was to
reroot and start again. That's what I will do.

Incidentally I have been running the LMS from an attached USB drive.
When you expand the partition  to 2000KB does that effect the operation
of the attached LMS? Is there an order of when the expansion should take
place ie after the attached drive is set up or before?

Cheers Glenn