slartibartfast wrote:
> I just tried setting two alarms on my Touch with a timeout of 5
> minutes.
> 1 7.20 Rain and thunder
> 2 7.30 Radio 2
> Both alarms worked fine. Maybe a Boom is different.
> Then I set the timeout to 60 minutes and set the same two alarms to
> 1 7.42
> 2 7.45
> This time when the second alarm fired it was paused.
> So if the first alarm times out before the second alarm fires it works.
> If the second alarm fires while the first alarm is still active then it
> acts like I remembered and doesn't work.
> Are you absolutely sure that the first alarm had stopped before the
> second alarm fired?
> Your test case with 5 minutes between alarms definitely wouldn't work if
> the timeout was 20 minutes but the third alarm would fire.
>
> Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk

Thanks for getting back so quick.
TBH that detail got lost in the noise. lots going on here ATM.

Trying again

I just set 3 alarms
barn fire , soma FM, Blue Henry for 4:55 , 4:57 and 4:58
Alarm time out set to 40 minutes.
Each alarm started at allocated time and kicked the previous alarm

Looks like it is working correct.

So i'll set the alarms for 6:30 and 7:00 tomorrow mornign and see what
happens

Now, the only proviso is my server shuts down at 11pm and starts up at
6am.

Not sure if this is causing the issue and once it gets up and running,
the alarms behave themselves ?