I'm running latest nightly for LMS 8.2.0 (using QLMS solution form my
qnap NAS).

Lately one of my SB3 player started to disconnect from the system.
I have one more that works fine.

After some tinkering I can get it to be listed in the LMS UI, but as
soon as I try to play something on it is disconnects.
Most of the time the SB3 shows some screen saver half loaded, and it is
not listed in among the players in LMS.

Is is a bad nightly? or something else I can do?

I think there were a way to "reset" the player using the remote
control.

Any help is appreciated...

NAS: QNAP TS-459U+ QTS 4.2.6 (4x 2TB, RAID5)
Services: LMS 8.1.0 by QLMS 2.21.00   'QLMS at QNAP club'
(https://www.qnapclub.eu/sv/qpkg/545)
Squeezebox:  6x Receiver, 3x Boom, 2x SB3 Classic, 1x Touch
Controller:  Control by Material skin or iPeng, Local music or Spotify
by Spotty