Hi

On LMS 8.1 I see a notice "A new version of Logitech Media Server is
available. (Click here) "

Then clicking the link gives:

"An updated version of Logitech Media Server is available and ready to
install.
A new version of Logitech Media Server is available (8.2.0 - ). Click
here for further information. "

Material then has just another link "More" linking to
https://github.com/Logitech/slimserver/commits/public/8.1

The Default skin gives a bit more of a clue of what's new with a rather
cryptic list of the latest Commits:

"Latest Changes (all changes)

2021-06-24
• Improve architecture discovery for Apple Silicon based systems.
2021-05-30
• Merge pull request #610 from philippe44/8.1-misc HTTP get metadata
propagates current wmaMeta to other HTTP tracks
• HTTP get metadata propagates current wmaMeta to other HTTP tracks
2021-05-24
• Merge pull request #608 from
philippe44/boilter-plate-code-for-remote-header-parsing boiler plate
code for remote header parsing
2021-05-21
• do flac/flc before looking for parser!

More"

The "all changes" and "More" links both link to the Commits timeline
list which TBH I find quite hard to read.

I'm sure these new version notifications used to display or link to the
changelog which I found to give a much better idea of new
features/bugfixes etc. and much easier to read - I eventually found it:

http://htmlpreview.github.io/?https://github.com/Logitech/slimserver/blob/public/8.2/Changelog8.html#v8.2.0

Could a link to the friendly changelog be (re)instated please with these
notifications?