Apesbrain wrote:
> You can see all Ogg filetype options in my first post.  If I understand,
> disabling the Ogg-Ogg "Native" option will direct to the alternate
> Ogg-FLAC "sox/InguzDSP" per player conversion rules.  I can confirm the
> two statements.
>
> It's a puzzle as it should work.  For now I've set Ogg to "Native" and
> can live without DSP on these files; I don't have that many of them.
>
> Thanks again for your help!

I forgot how to read the multiple "same" rules for same filetype - I
don't use many.

I'm guessing you have multiple "same" rules for different rules for
different MAC addresses. What could be happening is the MAC specific
ones are failing (i.e. no T)  and you are getting the fall back rule
"ogg flc * *"

You need to look at complete log of trying to play a track to see what
is happening and what rules are in fact being used - maybe not the ones
you think.